Launched in February, 2008 – Drendel Design began working with business’s needing to re-brand themselves in their respected market. Since then, Drendel Design has expanded servicing businesses in all facets of design, print, and web both locally and nationally.
Based in Chicago, Drendel Design provides clients with superior and cost efficient marketing collateral that increase company profits. Creating custom designs tailored to the client’s vision on a freelance basis, prevents expensive creative agency fees and offers a more personalized experience.
Drendel Design also offers top quality digital and offset printing brought to you by a first-class team of professionals working with state-of-the-art production equipment. With ultra-fast turnaround and direct shipping to your business or residence anywhere in the nation, it does not get more convenient.
Looking for new ideas to Design or Print? Lets get started!
Announcement Cards, Akuafoil, Booklets, Bookmarks, Brochures, Business Cards, CD and DVD, Calendars, Catalogs, Counter Cards, Door Hangers, Envelopes, Event Tickets, Flyers, Foil Worx, Greeting Cards, Letterhead, Magnets, Multi-Page Booklets, NCR Forms, Notepads, Plastic Cards, Posters, Post Cards, Presentation Folders, Sell Sheets, Silk Cards, Tear Off Cards, Trading Cards, Variable Data, 4D Lenticular.
Labels & Stickers:
Custom Roll Labels, Stickers.
Bottle Neck Hang Tags, Buttons, Hang Tags, Header Cards, Puzzles, Rack Cards, T-Shirts, Table Tents, Tote Bags, Mugs.
Large Format Products:
Adhesive Vinyl, Banner Stands, Bumper Stickers, Canvas Banners, Car Magnets, Indoor Banners, Korokards, KrazyKuts, Large Posters, Mounted Canvas, Outdoor Banners, Rigid Signs, Window Graphics.
Paper Board Boxes:
Custom Boxes, Business Card Boxes, Cube Boxes, Golf Ball Boxes, Pillow Boxes, Print & Trim Boxes, Roll End Tuck Top Boxes, Sales Presentation Boxes, Wine Boxes.
- Graphic Designer | Print Broker
- Chicago, IL
Feb 2008 - Present
Ensuring client satisfaction and delivering maximum results are the primary purpose of my work. Drendel Design is focused on detail and dedicated to exploring innovative design concepts and techniques to accommodate your needs for print and web.
Drendel Design is your single source for Graphic Design, Printing, & Web.
Some Clients Include:
• Commercial Laundry Equipment Distributor
• Digital and Offset Print Company
• Downtown Evanston
• Graphic Design Agency
• International Hotel Chains
• Luxury Real Estate
• Mail House
• Orthopedic Health Care
• Premiere Building Contractor
• Rotary Club
• Vacation House Rentals
- Graphic Designer
- Oak Brook
Nov 2015 - Present
Responsible for daily graphic design and production of marketing and communication materials. Upholds the RSNA brand through well-crafted design solutions that fulfill strategic business objectives. Actively contribute to a culture of innovation, excellence and accountability.
• Design and Production Initiatives
• Execute well-crafted, high-quality and targeted print and online marketing materials in alignment with creative direction and brand standards
• Adheres and contributes to established brand standards for all internal sub-brands and annual meeting initiatives
• Strategy and creative concept development
• Develop the annual meeting Daily Bulletin with RSNA design team
• Manage ongoing relationships with freelance designers/agencies, and print and mail vendors
• Communicate with print vendors to ensure proper file specifications. Evaluate proofs and press checks
- Graphic Designer/Sales Associate
- Evanston, IL
Oct 2007 - Present
• In house Graphic Designer for hotel’s Executive Office, Sales, Catering, and eTown Bistro
• Design menus, flyers, print advertisements, posters, web banners, email-blasts, custom banner pens, coupons, signage, image retouch and enhancement
• Webmaster responsibilities include managing and revising HTML content; designing banners, flyers and menus for website on a regular basis
• Manage social media and support with hotel marketing
• Direct and manage professional photo shoots for property (4 completed to date)
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe InDesign
• Adobe Bridge
• Adobe Contribute
• Adobe Acrobat
• MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• Pages, Numbers, Keynote
• Expion – Social Media Management
• Hilton On-Q Insider
• Hospitality Toolbox
• Constant Contact
• Content Management Systems
• Scanning Software
• Graphic Design
• Offset Printing
• Digital Printing
• Design for Print and Web
• Email Marketing
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Branding & Identity
• Marketing Communications
• Marketing Strategy
• Direct Mail Marketing
• Social Media
• SLR Photography
• Online Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies
- DeKalb, IL
Sep 2003 - May 2007
Emphasis: Organizational/Corporate Communication
- Continuing Education - Graphic Design
- Des Plaines, IL
Jan 2008 - Nov 2009
Courses Include: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver.
*Awarded President’s Scholar for Graphic Design at Oakton College by achieving 4.0/4.0 G.P.A.